2. Speaking Species II
- Open the website: http:www.naturemappingfoundation.org/natmap
- Choose “MAPS”
- Scroll down past the state map to the list of animals.
- Select the “X” for your animal.
- Use the map of the state to determine if the animal lives in your area.
- Select “Other maps”, if available, at the bottom of the screen for more
- Add the common name and the species code to your data collection form.
- Record the scientific and common name in your journal.
About Us |
How to Participate |
Biodiversity Modules |
© 2008 NatureMapping