The second problem that interfered with us was that Mr. Tramthum came in one night and
switched our computers from Windows ‘95 to Windows 2000. This act erased the whole
ArcView program. Luckily we had a plan B which was we had the program saved on a
CD which we transferred into a new ArcView program. Luckily, he saw the main table we
had created with data from 5 years and he saved that, so we felt happy.
The last problem that we had before we finished the project was that after we loaded the
program back on the computer it would not let us open the horny toad project. We tried multiple
strategies of opening the project but none of our strategies seemed to fix the problem. So we
called up our computer man, Dan, and he traveled all the way from Seattle to help us work
through the problem.
In conclusion, all the computer problems have been fixed and our Horny Toad project is
finished for this year. YAHOO!!!
Comments by Taylor and Briana, June 2004